- July 3, 2019 at 11:36 am #5901Shaun AndersenParticipant
I am using Kernel Exchange Backup and Recovery and I can see the mailboxes, but when I click to export them to PST it fails and disconnects me. Anyone have any advice?
- July 3, 2019 at 1:19 pm #5910NinjaForensicsParticipant
I think the problem you are having can be solved through impersonation rights.
1. Log into the O365 admin panel first using the admin creds
2. Are the accounts showing under members?
3. Open Admin Center> Exchange > Permission> Admin Roles > Role Group
4. Add a new role ‘New-Impersonation-Right’, Click (+) Roles, Select applicationImpersonation, Add, OK
5. Click to select Members and add the account you are logged in as and add it along with ‘Administrator’
6. On the local machine open Powershell by right mouse clicking on it and select ‘Run as Administrator’
7. Then type the following line by line:
$livecred = Get-Credential
$s = New-PSSession -ConfigurationName Microsoft.Exchange -ConnectionUri https://ps.outlook.com/powershell -Credential $cred -Authentication Basic -AllowRedirection
$importresults= Import-PSSession $s
Assign Impersonation rights:-
New-ManagementRoleAssignment -Role “ApplicationImpersonation” -User email@example.com
Now try and collect the PST’s again!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.