I think the problem you are having can be solved through impersonation rights.
1. Log into the O365 admin panel first using the admin creds
2. Are the accounts showing under members?
3. Open Admin Center> Exchange > Permission> Admin Roles > Role Group
4. Add a new role ‘New-Impersonation-Right’, Click (+) Roles, Select applicationImpersonation, Add, OK
5. Click to select Members and add the account you are logged in as and add it along with ‘Administrator’
6. On the local machine open Powershell by right mouse clicking on it and select ‘Run as Administrator’
7. Then type the following line by line: